Citizens of Australia can spend up to 1 year working and traveling in the United States on the 12-month Student Work and Travel J-1 visa through the LifExchange/YMCA’s Working Holiday USA program.
Open year round, the Working Holiday program allows tremendous flexibility for you to either work and travel your way through the US and there are positions available for a November start date to those who apply by September 15th.
Current Job Locations:
Why the Working Holiday program?
- A Once in a lifetime opportunity to travel and work throughout the US
- Work in a job for all twelve months or split your job between locations
- Learn valuable skills, gain confidence and independence
- Be a citizen of Australia
- 18 to 29 years old
- Be a current full-time University or TAFE student or have graduated in the previous 12-months?
Do you meet these requirements? Then contact our office for more information.
What is included?
- Simple and easy application process
- Guaranteed Job if you pass employer interview
- J1 visa sponsorship
- LifExchange/YMCA support throughout your program
- Access to the LifExchange Tax Service for easy tax refund processing.
- Pre-Departure Guide
- A completion certificate
- and more
- Travel Insurance for the length of the program
- Competitive airline prices and travel discounts
Form more information fill out the form below and LifExchange representative will contact you within 48 hours