Earn money while living and traveling in Australia. Our Work and Holiday Australia package will help make it happen.
If you are interested in earning money while discovering what life has to offer in another part of the world, there are many unknowns. Making arrangements on your own can be confusing, cost you a lot of time, money and effort and may not even result in a job.
Our work and holiday package simplifies the process, allowing you the ability to secure a confirmed job before you leave, two job replacements arranged through our organization and essential support services for your time in-country. Don’t be fooled by online job lists that charge a fraction of the cost. We provide premium services that others don’t and guarantee job opportunities before your departure.
- Job Placement Assistance Services—We’ll provide one-on-one assistance to help you land a job. We’ll also provide two replacement jobs if you want to move cities or try something different, up to a total of three job placements.
- Banking, Legal and Australian Government Tax Assistance—Get set up properly to get paid and function in-country and get a refund of taxes when you leave.
- Telephone and Phone Number Activation—Get an Australian phone number prior to arrival, and we’ll hand you the phone when you arrive in-country.
- Travel and Housing Assistance Services—We’ pick you up at the airport, get you set up in a hostel and provide guidance to help you secure permanent housing if housing is not provided by your employer.
Types of Jobs
We work with all types of employers and do our utmost to find you a job in your desired industry and position type, which we will learn from you through the application process. We recommend planning your arrival at least three-five months from the time of your application to take full advantage of our job placement assistance services. Flexibility on the part of travelers is a key element in making successful working holiday placements.
Industries and positions types we’ve placed before include:
We partner with local employers in Australia who place Americans with short-term positions through our organization. Our business is our people, and we’re here to make your working holiday a reality.
Most importantly, we save you money! Doing this all on your own may seem simple enough; however doing it alone will cost you much more than doing it with a partner, and the process could cut into your planned stay, costing you lost wages or travel time.
How Much Does the Package Cost?
Our Get It All! Work and Holiday Australia Package costs USD $1,595.
This amount is in addition to:
- Health insurance (which is offered by LifExchange)
- Visa application fee of $235 (payable directly to the Australian Consulate with your visa application).
Click here to view the Work and Holiday Visa eligibility information. Visa applicants are required to present evidence of sufficient funds. Generally, AUD 5,000 is regarded as sufficient, but the amount may vary depending on your length of stay and the extent of your travel. You should also have a return or onward ticket or the funds for a fare to depart Australia when you apply.